RAZE Sleeved Battle RopeSKU: 230128
Sleeved Battle Rope
The RAZE sleeved battle rope is simple to set up and even easier to use. You could easily be fooled into thinking a workout with a battle rope is going to be a doddle, but beware, just a few minutes with one of these will give you a seriously intense upper body workout and get your heart going – taking care of the cardio workout as well!
- Made from a super strong, yet dynamic and flexible blend of polydacron – feels great to use and is very hardwearing (no fraying or shedding)
- Both ends of the rope are thermally sealed
- The addition of an outer nylon casing shields the rope from holding and retaining water, meaning it will not change weight and makes it ideal for outdoor use – especially early morning boot camps!
- 1.5” (38mm) diameter
- 30’ (10m) long rope is relatively light at just 8kg and is ideal for beginners and younger trainers
- 50’ (15m) long rope is 50% heavier at 12kg – for a really gruelling rope workout!
- The RAZE sleeved battle rope is also great for attaching to sleds for pulling drills
There are no reviews yet.