Simple to set up and even easier to use – you could easily be fooled into thinking a workout with a RAZE battle rope is going to be a doddle, but beware, just a few minutes with one of these will give you a seriously intense upper body workout and get your heart going – taking care of the cardio workout as well!
- Made from a super strong, yet dynamic and flexible blend of polydacron – feels great to use and is very hardwearing (no fraying or shedding)
- Both ends of the rope are thermally sealed
- 38mm (1.5”) diameter
- 30’ long (10m) rope is relatively light at just 8kg and is ideal for beginners and younger trainers
- 50’ long (15m) rope is 50% heavier at 12kg – for a really gruelling rope workout!
- The RAZE battle rope is also great for attaching to sleds for pulling drills