Full Body Workout to try this week
Looking for some training inspiration?
We’re introducing RAZE strength workouts and training tips to incorporate into your training week.
Full Body Workout to Try This Week
This Full Body workout is perfect to switch up your training and keep things interesting.
- 5×6 Front Squats
- 10-8-6-8-10 Leg Press
- 5×6 Wall Slam Balls (Each side)
- 5×10 Seated Rows
Gym Kit Required
- Barbell – We have a few ex-competition RAZE Shadow Series weightlifting bars available at half price. In our opinion, if you’re looking for an all-round performer with excellent balance between performance and affordability, then you won’t find better.
- Bumper Plates – RAZE Shadow Series Bumper Plates are ideal for any environment – all commercial gyms, strength and conditioning facilities, CrossFit boxes or a home garage set up.
- Slam ball – Designed to be slammed! Raze Slam Balls Every muscle in the body is worked using slam balls resulting in a pretty effective conditioning drill.
- Low Pulley Row – The Low Row Pulley is an incredibly versatile machine that can be used with a wide range of attachments.
Let us know how you get on!