The RAZE Wishbone Bar can be used to perform a variety of challenging exercises in a simple, safe & efficient manner. The 360-degree rotating handles allow a wide range of classic strength & Olympic lift derivative exercises to be performed. For use with the RAZE grappler/landmine attachment.
- Deadlifts – A fixed pivot point improves movement efficiency & lifting form.
- Jumps – Improve power output with the ability to apply load to a jump exercise pattern whilst increasing stability with a secured movement path.
- Olympic lift replications/clean/thrusters/clean & press – The 360-degree rotating handles allow Olympic lifting derivative exercises to be executed in a more stable & controlled manner, as well as achieving elevated power output & triple extension efficiently.
- Fixed plane strength movements – The fixed path of the RAZE Wishbone Bar can be utilised to perform a whole host of traditional strength movements such as a bent-over row, shoulder press, floor press & many more.
- Bar is secured with a grip screw
- Compatible with any Olympic bar
- 360 degree, rotating handles – 130mm x 32mm diameter
- 260mm of loadable weight holder space – each sleeve
- Bar weight: 15kg
- 1500mm x 764mm x 100mm (LxDxH)
- Textured Powder coated finish
- Manufactured to order in the UK with a lead-time of 4 weeks