Shadow Series Jammer Arms
The RAZE Shadow Series Jammer Arms are a premium attachment option for the RAZE Shadow series Rack range that provide the ability to perform numerous additional exercises, namely the Jammer Press, a staple in many strength & conditioning training programs. The Jammer arm attachments are an efficient, space, and cost-saving rack extension option in any training space.
The spring-loaded trigger release position adjustment system allows the Jammer arms to be easily reconfigured for many other dynamic pushing and pulling movements including uni-lateral/bi-lateral deadlifts, single-arm rows, shrugs, squats, overhead press, chest press, and many more.
The Jammer Arm pivots incorporate 2 sealed 25mm roller bearings delivering fluid rotation and low wear. In addition, 4 adjustable nylon rollers ensure minimum tolerance between the arm carriage and rack post for slick height adjustment and minimized take-up or movement during an exercise. Both elements have been carefully designed to maximize smoothness, robustness, and wear during use.
- 220mm loadable weight sleeve
- Adjustable height carriage with securing pin and quick-release plunger
- Can be used with bar hooks, so you still retain rack functionality
- Removable handle and weight holder assembly
- Multi-position handles – 32mm diameter grips
- Each arm weighs 20kg unloaded
- Compatible with RAZE Shadow Series racks
- Designed and manufactured in Britain
- The RAZE Shadow Series jammer arms are manufactured to order and have a 6-week lead-time