Utility Bench by RAZE Renegade
The latest innovation to be introduced to the Renegade family is the multi-functioning Bench.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the RAZE Renegade Utility Bench offers an all in one training experience with a variety of strength, core and high intensity workouts stored within a compact bench.
Developed as an all-rounder sitting front and centre in your functional training space, creating a unique studio concept for group training or streamlining your home gym.
100’s of workouts all in one bench
430mm backrest allows for step-ups
12 x carabiner positions for connecting resistance bands and tubes
|Weight||75kg (empty), 210kg (loaded)|
|Max User Weight||TBC|
- 2 pairs of rear wheels with bearings for added stability and to assist movement over rubber gym floors reducing point load and the risk of floor damage
- Wide front grab handle doubling up as a resistance band and battle rope loop point
- 12 x front and rear carabiner positions at 3 heights to click and connect resistance tubes
- Front 6kg medball / slam ball storage pod
- Side horizontal storage rails accommodating 6 x pairs Rubber Hex DB’s (2.5,5,7.5,10,12.5 & 15kg) that can be retrieved or racked quickly
- Rear enclosed storage pods for 2 x rubber kettlebells (8 & 16kg)
- 6 x back angle adjustments from flat to 15,30,45,60 & 75º
- Bench side deflector plates reduce the risk of dumbbells getting knocked off storage during training
- Large capacity under bench cavity for storing battle ropes, bands, and tubes
- Extra wide (430mm) bench seats for step-ups and stability
- All metal storage areas plastic enclosed to protect ancillary equipment from damage and reduce noise
- Custom colours and branding available
- Bespoke equipment mixture (call to discuss)
- Warranty: Frame – 10 Years/Parts – 2 Years/Upholstery – 6 Months