Prowler sled training is one of the best ways to develop strength in your legs, hips, and arms as well as general conditioning and can be used in all gyms and by athletes, the military & for cross training. Sleds can be used on any surface indoor or outdoor on carpet, tracks, grass, concrete, pavement, or artificial turf.
Specially designed to force you to sink your hips extremely low to move the sled – if you don’t the front ski will just dig into the ground.
• Dual low and lower height push bars
• Removable drive poles with rubber grips
• Harness & rope connection points
• Dual angled ski’s allow sled to move in either direction
• Centrally located Olympic disc holder for even weight distribution